🤗 EatMyBananas.com Is One Of The Top 50 Filipino Food Websites To Follow In 2023 On Feedspot.com 😍
1. Sauté corned beef and onions in butter. Set aside.
2. Boil potatoes in salted water.
3. Drain liquid but leave some so your potato will be moist. Add salt, pepper, butter, milk then mash.
4. Serve by either topping the mashed potato on the corned beef or folding it in.
5. Fry the egg and put it on top.
6. Add gherkins or beetroot on the side (optional)
Here are a couple of versions of the yummy dish. Enjoy!!!
Watch out for the next yummy recipe from Jazzycooks.
If you’re not in the mood to cook, you can always call Jazzycooks.
If you feel like helping, go right ahead and share this to inspire a small business to go on. 🤗